Stimulus. Check 4/29/2020

Latellis79
New Community Member
Why in the hell won't paypal release my stimulus. It is 7:58. We are on a pandemic. I have to stay home and I can't get my money. Has anyone received a stimulus payment thru paypal toady? Also u paypal has bad customer service. Man where is my money
Login to Me Too
10 REPLIES 10

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Latellis79 

"Once the payment is sent, it normally takes 3-5 days to show up in your account."

https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/article/how-do-i-set-up-direct-deposit-to-receive-the-economic-i...

PayPal account is not a bank account, but a middleman. Please allow time for PayPal to update the deposit in your account. If it is Pending, does it say anything about a 21 day hold? Click transaction for details. If not, wait 3 - 5 days for release.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Latellis79
New Community Member
I appreciate the response. That's bs. I need my money now. Today. Not in 3days
Login to Me Too

Mitch1974
Contributor
Contributor
I’m wondering if you received your money yet I still have not received mine the IRS said it was deposited into my PayPal plus card account on 4/29/2020
Login to Me Too

Kzyr
Contributor
Contributor
I also haven’t received my Stimulus payment and the IRS said mines was deposited on 4-30-20.. it’s been over 5 days .. this doesn’t make any sense you can’t get no help from pay pal customer service .. I have sent them multiple messages and no response.. Now I’m getting very upset..As soon as my money post I’m getting it off my card and trashing it .. because clearly they don’t care about their customers.. I just want to know were in the heck is my money... I have never waited this long for a deposit to hit.. There’s not even anything pending.. WE NEED ANSWERS PAY PAL
Login to Me Too

Mitch1974
Contributor
Contributor
I finally message somebody this morning at PayPal they said they are running a trace on my money but it would take another 3 to 5 days this is bull crap I’m getting very upset I’m in the same boat I will be getting my money off my card and trashing my card also
Login to Me Too

Kzyr
Contributor
Contributor
Omg..another 3 to 5 business days.. ridiculous at least you got a response .. I still haven’t got a response.. so I will continue to update
Login to Me Too

Mitch1974
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you and I will continue to update as well I still have no word on where my money is. PayPal cares nothing about their customers and I am very ticked off That I have to wait this long while they’re drawing interest on my money
Login to Me Too

Misskaren81
Contributor
Contributor
My deposit date from the IRS website said April 29th but still no money in my cash account after days and days of back and forth excuses from paypal all of them being if NO HELP. I received a message from PayPal yesterday saying they were going to do a trace on my direct deposit that they will contact me in a day or two. Still no word. UPDATE: I received a letter from the department of treasury stating my economic impact payment arrived aswell as confirming it was sent out on the 29th Of April. So PAYPAL WHERE THE H E DOUBLE HOCKEY STICKS IS MY MONEY...
Login to Me Too

Mitch1974
Contributor
Contributor
They have done the same thing with me they have the worst customer service ever I really believe they’ve taken our money since we cannot call them or the IRS they are drawing interest on our money. I don’t know what to do however I believe this is wrong I am in the same situation and I believe they should be held accountable and the lawsuit should be in the works if someone could please help us we need our money like everyone else
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.