Still waiting on those 2 depostis to confirm my bank..

AlexC200890
Contributor
Contributor

So I have some money waiting to be transferred to my bank account but I still have not gotten the 2 small deposits to confirm my account and my bank doesn't support the instant transfer I guess. It was Friday afternoon around 1pm EST when I tried setting everything up and I got the email that the 2 small deposits were sent to my bank account but now it is Monday about 10am EST and I still have not gotten those 2 deposits. Wondering how long it took for some of you to get them? I understand weekends are not business days for banks but I did all this before 7pm on Friday so I feel like I should have it by today already.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Cristina

Hi @AlexC200890,

Thank you for your post!

I am sorry about your issue. The 2 small deposits that we sent to your bank account should appear in your account in 2-3 business days. If it has been more than 3 business days, contact your bank to learn why you haven’t received your deposits and ensure that they accept electronic transfers. If you’ve already contacted your bank and you still haven’t received the deposits, you might have entered your bank account information incorrectly. Before you can continue the confirmation process, you will need to remove the existing bank account from your PayPal account and either add this account again with the correct information or add a different bank account.

Here's how to remove the existing bank account:

1. Log in to your PayPal account.
  2. Click Wallet at the top of the page.
  3. Click Remove next to the account you want to remove.
  4. Click Remove again to confirm that you want to remove this account.

I hope this helps.

Cristina

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.