Sorry - your last action could not be completed, Confirming Bank Acc

Travlla
Contributor
Contributor

Have been trying to confirm bank acc ,When i click on confirm your bank acc, i am transferred to a new page with following message 

Sorry - your last action could not be completed

If you were making a purchase or sending money, we recommend that you check both your PayPal account and your email for a transaction confirmation after 30 minutes.

If you came to this page from another website, please return to that site (don't use your browser's Back button) and try again.

If you came from PayPal's website, click the PayPal logo in the upper-left-hand corner to return to the home page and try again. You might have to log in again.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_paula

Hi Travlla,

I am sorry to hear that you have been receiving errors when you are trying to confirm your bank account. I will send this information on to our technical team to review however in the meantime I would recommend to check that your account is compatible with PayPal. Most savings accounts can be used to withdraw funds but generally not to add funds or to fund payments. 

I hope this helps, 

Paula 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.