Sorry, we weren't able to complete your payment at this time. Please try again later.

ClaireLoyola
Contributor
Contributor

Please Help I need to send the money to my friend ASAP emergency.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Martina
Administrator
Administrator

Hi @ClaireLoyola,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community forum! 

In general, there may be multiple reasons why you may be facing this error. For example, it may be that you do not have enough funds, that your account has been limited or that the payment has been stopped for security reasons. Firstly, please make sure that your funding source has available funds and can be used online. Secondly. check your Resolution Centre to make sure that there are no pending issues to be resolved. Lastly, if the payment has been prevented for security purposes, you can try clearing your cache and cookies, deleting your browser history and waiting for 48 hours without accessing your account to let the system reset. This may help you solve the issue! 

If this does not work, please reach out to our Customer Service over the phone. If you would like to call in, you can find the correct phone number for your country by clicking 'Help & Contact' at the bottom of the PayPal homepage and by clicking 'Contact us' and then 'Call us'.

I hope this helps!

Martina 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.