Sorry, we couldn’t confirm it’s you

monartLS
Contributor
Contributor

My account permanent limit from last more than 1 year. I'm trying to withdraw my funds from last almost 6 months. But still i can't add bank with my PayPal account. Getting same notification from last 6 month, that is.........

"Sorry, we couldn’t confirm it’s you"

Already I did contact with PayPal support through email & call minimum 50 times. Every time they suggest me same thing. Sometimes they suggest me for waiting 24hr, Sometimes 48hr, Sometimes 72hr. But I'm waiting from last 6 month. Having same issues. I just want to know can I get my money ? not PayPal ripped off my 295$ ????? I just want to be confirm about that. That's it !! Nothing else. 🙂

PayPal(12).png

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Avi2020
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @monartLS,

As this issue has been going on for quite some time now and I can see that you've posted 9 messages about it dating back to Jan-31-2019, I would recommend you contact our customer service. Please use the 'Message us' option. In this Community Forum, we can't look into your account details and determine the exact reason for the issue you've described as we cannot allow personal information to be posted here.

Please note that due to coronavirus (COVID-19) safety precautions, we currently have limited customer service staffing so wait times may be longer. 

Generally speaking, if you are outside the US, you'll need to open a new account in the country where you reside. We can, after confirming your identity, transfer the funds to another PayPal account. We might also be able to send you a check (there is an additional fee for this service).

Thanks,

Avi

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.