Sorry we could'nt confirm it's you

JwalkerCH
Contributor
Contributor

Hello

I am a Paypal Member since 2002. I was trying to update my card as it had expired. I was getting the message that "We're sorry, we're not able to process your request right now. Please try again later" . Then I was going to contact paypal and it said: "Sorry we couldn't confirm its you". The phone isn't available due to coronavirus. So?

How can I resolve my problem?

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

JwalkerCH
Contributor
Contributor

Can someone please help me. I can't link a card and I want to use PayPal.

Login to Me Too

millieagz
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee
Hi @JwalkerCH, Welcome to the community and thanks for posting. Click on the words "Help / Contact" at the bottom of PayOal page and use the phone option in the blue band at the top OR very bottom of page dependent on what country you are in. Scroll down past the list of help questions and click on 'Call us' bottom of that page. Log in and get the code. OR have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter? You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages. It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter. I hope this helps. Stay safe.
Login to Me Too

JwalkerCH
Contributor
Contributor

Hi @millieagz and thank you for the answer. As I have said the phone is not available due to coronavirus. I have called many times.

But I didn't use Twitter or Facebook. I will try that and I hope it will help!

Thank you

Login to Me Too

JwalkerCH
Contributor
Contributor

Hello it's ridiculous. The biggest company operating a worldwide online payments system and doesn't have someone to pick up the phone. No one to answer on Twitter or Facebook! Come on... I am trying almost 2 weeks!!!!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.