Sorry, we are not able to process your request. Please try again later

aslam1988
Contributor
Contributor

1sy paypal paypal accept my bank bank account and then after few days they remove my account and i want to add my bank account so i can recive that error Sorry, we are not able to process your request. Please try again later plz give me any solution thank u 

Login to Me Too
53 REPLIES 53

Crazyhits
Contributor
Contributor
How can I solve this message
Login to Me Too

Karam4
You received money from my card because i creat account but i have wrong for code and now i have the code but cant to write the same credit card number
Login to Me Too

kapilsingh07091
Contributor
Contributor
The bank is not linking, please link the head
Login to Me Too

martynasb1
So what į Need to do now? Or maybe is diferent way to takeout my money?
Login to Me Too

Hpunsalan79
Contributor
Contributor
Yea... too bad customer service is an automated msg and disconnects the call. One big circle with no solution to the problem!
Login to Me Too

edmlover
Contributor
Contributor

This is so unhelpful.. nothing is related to this in my case

Login to Me Too

Parmjitkaurhall
Contributor
Contributor
Please link to Indian bank to my account and send me payment to my bank accounts
Login to Me Too

Pratikkatke
Contributor
Contributor
Hii sir my paypal account is ready but my bank account link not connect please sir my help me
Login to Me Too

aroraakshay354
Contributor
Contributor
No this is not solution what Adrian from Paypal said i got the solution and it's so easy and worry about anything it's just a small thing that we don't see okay so here's the solution: First check that are you only adding digits of your account like 1980XXXXXXX0000 the problem is this your bank account that you're putting only digit numbers but not the short bank name in the starting bank account digit numbers my bank account is Indian Overseas Bank IOB is the short name for Indian Overseas Bank put whatever bank short name your bank have like ICICI and SBI or any other bank short name like in my case it should be IOB1980XXXXXXX0000 put the short name first and then digits to make it read in Paypal Servers PayPal will not be able to proceed your request if you didn't add your bank short name first
Login to Me Too

kishanjungi
Contributor
Contributor

1sy paypal paypal accept my bank bank account and then after few days they remove my account and i want to add my bank account so i can receive that error Sorry, we are not able to process your request. Please try again later plz give me any solution thank u

@PayPal_Adrian 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.