Sorry, we are not able to process your request. Please try again later

aslam1988
Contributor
Contributor

1sy paypal paypal accept my bank bank account and then after few days they remove my account and i want to add my bank account so i can recive that error Sorry, we are not able to process your request. Please try again later plz give me any solution thank u 

Login to Me Too
53 REPLIES 53

brahmadidwmkung
Contributor
Contributor
Please help me I have problem bank account link sorry we are not able to proccess what can I do?
Login to Me Too

madimia
Contributor
Contributor
Sorry we are not able to process your request now
Login to Me Too

sv156561
My bank account is disabled but my transfer show completed but I don't show money in bank account. Pls help me
Login to Me Too

janoskim
New Community Member

Sorry about no idea what did you write down. Seriously if is that complicate maybe just I have to step forward and looking for Paypal competitor... Frustration, stress, headache, wasting time... seriously!  

Login to Me Too

Byg74
New Community Member
Why I can’t link my PayPal Credit card
Login to Me Too

realix
Contributor
Contributor
Problem is not solved, I still have problem to add my bank account, guys can you fix that
Login to Me Too

fadidigole
Contributor
Contributor
Hello .its 2020 now . March 18 Same problem. It's not professional and not normal. Please try to communicate with us faster and actively helpful !!!!!!
Login to Me Too

biscuitjones
Contributor
Contributor

CALM DOWN EVERYBODY! YOU PROBABLY HAVE YOUR BANK ACCOUNT LINKED TO ANOTHER PAYPAL ACCOUNT. THATS WHY IT WONT WORK!

Login to Me Too

Lemons567

Not Really helpful @PayPal_Adrian 

Login to Me Too

Y I don’t pay any other people mony...?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.