Sorry, we are not able to process your request. Please try again later

Yolly17
Contributor
Contributor

Good Morning i was trying to withdraw some money from my paypal account and it said's (

Sorry, we are not able to process your request. Please try again later) I was wondering  what is Going on? How long will i have to wait till i can withdraw? I am Based in the Philippine and  i been using Paypal for 8 years and this is the First time i have this type of Trouble. Please reply ASAP. Thank you
Login to Me Too
34 REPLIES 34

Lu-Dora
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks,

I'll call tomorrow and will let you know if I get anything

Login to Me Too

Lu-Dora
Contributor
Contributor

Hey, I was able to withdraw just now. In case you want to tray yourself. 

Paypal system worked, lets see if Sistarbanc works...

Login to Me Too

azulmarino
Contributor
Contributor

Yay, same here. Widthraw request went through. Now just wait for card to cling.

Login to Me Too

azulmarino
Contributor
Contributor

I'm sorry to say that Visa network is really not working right yet. Today it seemed the widthraw transaction was successful , Paypal did not show any error BUT at the end of the day I had my debit card rejected at a store when making a small purchase BECAUSE, according to Sistarbank helpdesk, the Paypal operation was registered by Visa network as a payment I did instead of a transfer of funds to my benefit. Helpdesk said they will contact me tomorrow, meanwhile my debit card was rendered useless by their mistake.

Login to Me Too

Lu-Dora
Contributor
Contributor

Oh, I'm sorry to hear.

I still have the transaction on Sistarbanc as "pending authorization", with a "- " sign at the beginning which is good, but they exchanged it to $U pesos but I withdrawn US dollars!

We should gather and go there all together to make some noise....

Login to Me Too

azulmarino
Contributor
Contributor

Even if you widthraw US dollars from Paypal, currency exchange is done automatically by Visa, I guess everytime you buy something in pesos. That is why when you check your balance in Sistarbank it does not show a balance in pesos right away. You have to work with 2 numbers to get the final balance in pesos: (A) total amount you spent so far in pesos and (B) amount of dollars you have. To get your balance in pesos you calculate how much pesos (B) is equivalent to using the daily currency exchange, then you do (B) minus (A). Luckily my local bank shows the balance already in pesos in their web site.

Login to Me Too

Lu-Dora
Contributor
Contributor

oh, yes, the balance is shown in pesos, that's correct.

What I mean is the transaction that correspond to the paypal withdrawn in particular. It was shown in USD in a separated column. So If I buy something in US dollars I don't loose money in the exchange.

But this time seems the system already made the money exchance and I'm receiving pesos instead of dollars.

Never mind, we are out of topic from this thread. 

Thanks for your lines though 😉

Login to Me Too

Viki123
New Community Member

Does someone find solution for this problem with withdraw?

Login to Me Too

AprilBenjie
Contributor
Contributor

I can't withdraw my money T_T T_T. Is there someone knows how to resolve this?

It say Sorry, we are not able to process your request. Please try again later.

Thanks,

Login to Me Too

azulmarino
Contributor
Contributor

I suggest you first contact your card processor company. It may be they are updating their network.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.