'Sorry, something’s not right. Please try again later.'

360Grade
Contributor
Contributor

Since I received a payment from my regular US-based freelance source a few days ago, I have been unable to withdraw money from my account. The balance stands at around a thousand dollars.

Attempts to withdraw money get the message 'Sorry, something’s not right. Please try again later.' from the browser-based PayPal interface.

On another forum, someone succeeded in getting past this message by downloading the iOS app. I tried this, downloaded the app to my iPhone, logged in, re-attempted a withdrawal and this time got the message 'Something is wrong with your account. You can contact us'.

I have already contacted PayPal twice and received no answer - do I have to give up on this account and the money in it? What can I do to get some resolution to this block?

Login to Me Too
28 REPLIES 28

Milosenzala
Contributor
Contributor

Hello Matty, 

Have you solved the problem since? I cannot withdraw money yet ...

Login to Me Too

ashrafkambar
i cant withraw money to my bank account now its showing sorry somethings not right pleas try again latre why cant withraw money how to resolve this problm
Login to Me Too

PochRelucio
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, Is this instant effect?

Login to Me Too

LarryTheLombax1
Contributor
Contributor
Mines a personal account so this dont help so now my money is stuck nothing works i make digital art and sell it as commissions i need what little money i make what gives
Login to Me Too

Elduroenlamovid
Contributor
Contributor
Accont not right solucionar
Login to Me Too

BtingArT
Contributor
Contributor
I had the issue of getting the "Oops Somethings Not Right" screen after attempting to transfer funds to bank. It's the app. I logged in on the laptop and no issue. This is an app bug.
Login to Me Too

Whyt_ee
Contributor
Contributor

I'm getting the same error.  Doesn't matter what device I use.  

Login to Me Too

Jill-Nue
Contributor
Contributor

I am having the same problem now. I usually get my money transferred to my bank real-time. However, I keep getting this message. I even tried reinstalling both my Paypal (regular) and Paypal Business apps. I also cleaned my browser's cache. I still keep having the same issue withdrawing using all of them. I called the hotline and the recording says, the is customer service is closed due to COVID. I have sent three emails already and still haven't gotten any response or call back.

Login to Me Too

Copyrightsharon
Contributor
Contributor
I’m having the same issue! Can someone assist with what to do...
Login to Me Too

Bmatty321
Contributor
Contributor
I have the same problem and I didn't know to resolve it, can anyone help me out?. Thanks in anticipation.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.