'Sorry, something’s not right. Please try again later.'

360Grade
Contributor
Contributor

Since I received a payment from my regular US-based freelance source a few days ago, I have been unable to withdraw money from my account. The balance stands at around a thousand dollars.

Attempts to withdraw money get the message 'Sorry, something’s not right. Please try again later.' from the browser-based PayPal interface.

On another forum, someone succeeded in getting past this message by downloading the iOS app. I tried this, downloaded the app to my iPhone, logged in, re-attempted a withdrawal and this time got the message 'Something is wrong with your account. You can contact us'.

I have already contacted PayPal twice and received no answer - do I have to give up on this account and the money in it? What can I do to get some resolution to this block?

Login to Me Too
28 REPLIES 28

Copyrightsharon
Contributor
Contributor
Hi, Yes, I had to upload proof that the package was delivered to my customer. Once I uploaded the FedEx notice of delivery PDF, they released my funds in a few days.
Login to Me Too

Bmatty321
Contributor
Contributor
Pls, can you help me out with the issues of something isn't right?
Login to Me Too

Copyrightsharon
Contributor
Contributor
Hi, Is this a business account you have? If so, you should see what is needed to get your funds. They provided a drop box with documents to turn in for proof of delivery. If you don’t see that, you may need to contact customer service online. They usually reply in 2 days.
Login to Me Too

Bmatty321
Contributor
Contributor
Yes, its a business account, and which session on my page can I find the Dropbox? and which particular fund that I receive will I sent to them because I received alot of fund?.
Login to Me Too

PochRelucio
Contributor
Contributor

i have the same problem, any one from paypal to help

Login to Me Too

Aiyub
Contributor
Contributor

Sorry, something’s not right. Please try again later.

Getting same issue for 2 days 

Login to Me Too

ZolaniMathias
New Community Member
I don’t know why this is happening to my account, I’ve been having this issue for over 3 weeks now and PayPal is yet to tell me a single reason why this is happening. I’ve called their customer service number and still yet nothing has been done to this. I have lost several business because of this, I’m unable to withdraw my money. Please I need help since PayPal can’t do anything to solve this for me. Smh...
Login to Me Too

drukavina87
Contributor
Contributor
From my expirience i only can say that this is worst money platform ever made for small company business or for normal People who want deposit/withdraw money safe and fast. About 2weeks and more i writing every day to customers support also calling it by phone doing security checks, changing password... Login with password + fingerprint + Autentificator and before money withdraw doing SMS verification, trough phone calls im doing my ID verification and all of that is not enough to stop PayPal to prisoning my money like in gail without gate. Simply i cant understand that, because no sense be blocked for "security reason" and i share whole my life date with PayPal and still is not enough to release MY money... No point to steal money from People or block them unfairly to provide your own liquidity or whatever... So i hope there is someone who can help me in a week - 2 withdraw all my money so i will never ever use PayPal. Money is more safe in biggest Black hole then on paypal.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Joy

Hello @drukavina87,

I'm sorry to hear that your funds are being held. You can learn more about why funds may be held by visiting the link here. If you cannot find the answers you are looking for by visiting that link, you can also contact our Customer Support. To contact our Customer Support, please click 'Contact' at the bottom of any PayPal website page for available options, or reach out by Facebook or Twitter.

Joy
If you have found any post within the Community to be helpful, please leave a Kudos or Accept it as a Solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.