Sorry, something’s not right. Please try again later.

Neomi
Contributor
Contributor

I have this Alert : "You have reached a usage threshold that requires us to confirm your identity as account owner. PayPal needs to do this to comply with regulatory requirements. To prevent any account limitations, please confirm your identity at dashboard!" on summary page. I then comply and submit national ID and passport ID to verify my account, the day before my salary. When I received my salary yesterday, I can no longer withdraw and send money. I am looking forward this will be resolved in 2-3 business days, as stated " Thank you for providing the required information. We’ll get back to you within 2-3 business days." whenever I click dashboard. Hope to find better help towards resolution.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

ZV2
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hello @Neomi,

Usually account review takes 2-5 days. Please monitor your emails for further notices.

Thank you.

ZV2

Login to Me Too

Neomi
Contributor
Contributor
Hi! Thank you for the reply it has been resolved after i have sent clear picture of my ID and the documents I was asked form.vThank you so much, transaction are now active.
Login to Me Too

Neomi
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you for the reply. it was already been resolved, I think the documents were not clearly taken that's why its asking for more. when O send another woth clear ID picture, It was succesfully resolved after 3 days. Thank you.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.