Sorry, but we need more information. Please contact Customer Service for assistance.

Madison9
Contributor
Contributor

I tried to withdraw to my card since 2 days ago and I keep getting this message that "Sorry, but we need more information. Please contact Customer Service for assistance". I don't know what to do. I have emailed PayPal the first time over 24hours and the second time some minutes ago but no reply yet. I need someone to tell me what is wrong. This is not my first time of withdrawing

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Madison9 

The forums are user to user help.

Please contact customer service for assistance:

Log on, click HELP on top menu, scroll down to click CONTACT US, and then scroll down to click CALL US or other available options.

Or contacting via social media:

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/paypal

Twitter: @AskPayPal

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Madison9
Contributor
Contributor
The Twitter PayPal support keep telling me to wait for 72hours and 24hours... But none of it has solved the issue.. I'm still getting the response that "Sorry, but we need more information. Please contact Customer Service for assistance.". I don't know what else to do. Email customer services are not replying me.. Can't anyone just help me solve this issue once and for all.. I have waited long enough... I need the fund urgently
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Madison9 

Yes CUSTOMER SERVICES CAN we can't.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.