Sorry. We are not able to process your request. Please try again later.

akash26
Contributor
Contributor

Hi guys, i have a small problem hopefully someone can help me with. so i sell clothes on an app called grailed, and i recently sold something. I'm trying to print the shipping label and get a tracking number. I've done this process before and never changed anything. only thing thats changed is my debit card thats linked to my bank account. but everything just goes through the account, not through my cards. so i click the button, "print shipping label" and then it takes me to the next screen to calculate shipping costs but it never loads the buyers shipping information so i can't calculate shipping costs. when i click "calculate shipping costs" it goes to a second window saying "Sorry. We are not able to process your request. Please try again later." and i can't fix it. i only have one bank account linked to my PayPal and PayPal business. i removed the account and linked it again and still the same problem.

also since i can't provide a valid tracking number, the payment is on hold. if anyone can help, it would mean a lot.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kwychang
Contributor
Contributor

"only thing thats changed is my (DEBIT CARD) that's linked to my bank account."   when you get a new debit card you also get a new 3 digit verification number on the back of the card.   Call "Grailed" and give them the new information for your debit card and everything should clear up.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.