'Some banks and cards don’t accept transfers just yet' error message

Dots127
Contributor
Contributor

Hi

I'm new to PayPal. I've linked my South African Bank Account to my profile but when I try to transfer my funds to it, I get this message: 

'Some banks and cards don’t accept transfers just yet'

FNB is the only South African bank, to my knowledge, that can be linked to PayPal. I've followed all these steps, but I can't seem to get my funds out. In the banking app itself it also tells me to link my profile, but it has been linked on PayPal and all the details are there. I've entered the verification code and it's linked. So, I don't know what to do. 

Please help. 

<Removed>

Login to Me Too
20 REPLIES 20

CHBlaze
New Community Member

Recently I received my new card linked to the same account that I had been using for years with PayPal. Suddenly it's not accepted, have contacted customer service and no reply. Kind of getting annoyed it's this. Can you guys gt back to me ASAP? Much appreciated. 

Login to Me Too

Josip12
New Community Member
Any Feedback about this from paypal? Did you find out how to sort out this?
Login to Me Too

Piraw
New Community Member

I have tried withdrawing and receiving the same error message. I have tried emailing them through their platform but it seems they have auto-replies for every email.

Login to Me Too

Trixie31
Contributor
Contributor
Am getting the same issue any one figured out what's happing here
Login to Me Too

Nhlanhla1
Contributor
Contributor
I am experiencing the same issue... there's money in my PayPal but both of my cards (fnb and capitec) are restricted from withdrawals... what wrong with paypal?
Login to Me Too

Karishma3
I am having the same issue. Please help if anyone have a solution... Thank you.
Login to Me Too

Louise7865
Contributor
Contributor
Did u ever get this sorted
Login to Me Too

abdihakim66
It’s 2021 and I have the same issue. Paypal is ovr 🤦🏾‍♂️
Login to Me Too

jtognozzi
New Community Member
yea i’m with bank of america and it genuinely shocks me that it will allow me to transfer my venmo(owned by paypal😂😂) funds to my bank account but not my paypal money to the exact same bank account.....WTF! i’m not sure what they mean by “not accepting transfers quite yet” like i can understand some of the smaller banks but i belong to one of the biggest in the world...how the **** are they not accepting transfers from paypal??? makes no sense to me.
Login to Me Too

agme00
Contributor
Contributor

Same thing is happening to me since early March! I used this bank (PNC) multiple times in the past, but now all of a sudden they don't accept payments?? I called both paypal and pnc and they said there should be no issue...

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.