'Some banks and cards don’t accept transfers just yet' error message

Dots127
Contributor
Contributor

Hi

I'm new to PayPal. I've linked my South African Bank Account to my profile but when I try to transfer my funds to it, I get this message: 

'Some banks and cards don’t accept transfers just yet'

FNB is the only South African bank, to my knowledge, that can be linked to PayPal. I've followed all these steps, but I can't seem to get my funds out. In the banking app itself it also tells me to link my profile, but it has been linked on PayPal and all the details are there. I've entered the verification code and it's linked. So, I don't know what to do. 

Please help. 

<Removed>

Login to Me Too
20 REPLIES 20

TTVmoochipicchi
New Community Member

The same thing is happening to me I am so frustrated, I tried to transfer some money through my Bank account but I have not received it and PayPal keeps saying the transfer is complete??? How in the work am I supposed to transfer money to my card? 

Login to Me Too

Hollywood84
New Community Member
Same thing, mines a natwest account so no idea why that wouldn’t work. Such a faff, thought using PayPal would make things simpler not delay me actually being able to access my money
Login to Me Too

Temp20230525FB
New Community Member
Same thing with me. I'm NatWest as well and I'm thinking what the heck?
Login to Me Too

AshKab
New Community Member

After such a hustle to create this damn account with FNB... Now I cant even use it?? WTF Paypal??

I use paypal in EU and its no hustle at all!

PAYPAL needs to solve this **bleep** ,coz I'm stuck here

Login to Me Too

DavondreH
Contributor
Contributor
I’m trying to transfer to my Bank of America account but it says the bank doesn’t accept transfer.
Login to Me Too

AY284
New Community Member

I hadn't confirmed my card yet which i thought was the problem, turns out I have this problem too?

I am with nationwide and im slowly getting frustrated as paypal was supposed to be easy to use ;|

Login to Me Too

YkanjaY
Contributor
Contributor
Has anyone got a solution to this please? I am so stuck as well "Some banks and cards don’t accept transfers just yet." Thanks!
Login to Me Too

Indigo692
New Community Member

Did you end up winning? I have the same the same problem with FNB and I don't know what to do now.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Donna

Hello Indigo692,

Welcome to the PayPal community and thank you for your post.

As your question is very account specific, I would advise you to contact our customer care department who can help you further. You can do this by clicking on the Help and Contact link at the bottom of every PayPal page to check what your contact options are. You can also contact us via our Facebook Page or Twitter @askPayPal.

-Donna

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.