Sleazy collection company (ARL)

Stressing
Contributor
Contributor
My PayPal account temporarily went into a negative balance which I resolved as soon as I was made aware of it via an email from PayPal. It’s now got a healthy positive balance but I’m getting calls and texts from Darwin, from Singapore and all over from a representatives who say they are from ARL. When I try to return the call I’m left in a queue that (last time) was longer than 40 mins before I hung up. I’ve left messages and sent reply texts telling them to check my PayPal balance and to stop harassing me. I have stage iv terminal cancer and I really don’t need these kinds of bully boy tactics over a debt that was all of 3 days old and has been resolved. PAYPAL CALL THEM OFF! They have threatened to call my friends and ask them for the money to pay the non Existent debt. That’s against the law. CALL THEM OFF OR I WILL TAKE LEGAL ACTION MYSELF. (I’ve since noticed that others have had this issue with ARL. Can you let me know what other action I can take? The stress is impacting my health.) Apologies if I’ve come on too strong. I’m just frantic with worry over a double digit debt that wasn’t 48 hours old.
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.