Sir my debit card didn't confirm in PayPal account what I do for resolve this problem

Akashkushwah
New Community Member
Sir I'm trying to add my visa card but my card didn't confirm on this account what I do for confirm my card
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Akashkushwah,

I'm sorry to hear about the difficulty you're having with the card. Are you able to add the card at all, or is that prevented? If the card can't be added at all, please try these steps for troubleshooting.

If the card is added and the problem is with the confirmation process, have you received the confirmation code? If you have, what happened when you entered it? If you've tried to enter it and it was entered incorrectly too many times, it can lock that card out of the system. If that has occurred, the card will not be able to be used through PayPal and another card would have to be used.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.