Since today increased number of pending transactions.

ISand
Contributor
Contributor

I've been working with paypal in my woocommerce shop for 5 months already, today I woke up with all transactions from paypal on pending. But I couldn't see an email from paypal at the beginning.

After a few hours of no sales and only pending payments from paypal I received only one email for the last pending transaction, Paypal was letting me know this last transaction will be pending as well. (Never received any info from the others)

Then I made a payment with another paypal account (my personal one as individual) and this transaction was held as well and put as pending review as well.

I talked to a colleague about the issue and he presented a similar situation with a sale he received and was put on hold as well.

Is this happening with any other person by any chance?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

WilliamStar
Contributor
Contributor

I withdrew cash more than 50 hours ago to my bank account. It usually takes 22 to 24 hours. As I type this right now I am very disappointed. And the resolution center keeps giving me an error. I can't even report the matter. Shame on you Paypal.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Michael

Hello, @WilliamStar. Welcome to the PayPal Community Forum! I'm sorry to hear there's been a delay in funds reaching your bank account after being withdrawn from your PayPal account. That's no good, for sure!

In general, however, if the transaction for the withdrawal shows a status of Completed in your PayPal account, that means PayPal has done everything necessary to send the money off to your bank. PayPal does not have control over the banking system, and any delays that might occur (compared to previous withdrawals) would not be something we can address.

My best recommendation is that you continue to watch your bank account and let PayPal know if your bank doesn't add a credit to your statement after one week. I hope it doesn't take that long for the bank to provide you with the money, but, once again, PayPal is unable to affect their procedures.

I hope this is helpful. Thanks for being a part of the PayPal Community!

Sincerely,

Michael

PayPal_Michael

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.