Simple Question: Payment Holds on Two Different Ebay Accounts; Both linked to PayPal?

JHT1
Contributor
Contributor

New to To the Community...

Simple Question.

I accidently signed up two different ebay accounts; both are linked to  to the same business paypal account. I'm having trouble receiving money one of these accounts. Does anyone have any easy troubleshooting hacks to fix this problem or do i have to  delete one of the accounts? The problem receiving funds occured on my original account so I signed up a new account. The second account works fine. The original account has pending payments going back a month. Any information regarding my accounts will be greatly appreciated. 

Thank you, 

JHT1

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@JHT1 

Do you have both email addresses that the ebay accounts are linked to listed and confirmed on your paypal account?

Only you can have up to 8 on the 1 paypal account.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

JHT1
Contributor
Contributor
Yes I have for email accounts total. I only use two, and both are linked to the same eBay account. That email account is my main email account and confirmed on paypal. I did a test on both with a friend, and the sales went through immediately period it worked. Now I'm getting a hold on one of the eBay accounts.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@JHT1 

ok then if you are talking about the new seller hold then you would have one applied if you are using a new email address or new ebay account regardless of the fact they are linked to an established paypal account. 

http://pages.ebay.com/seller-center/payments-and-fees/funds-availability.html

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.