Sent money to wrong bank account

Jack163
New Community Member
When I was transferring money to my bank account I accidentally entered the last number of my account number wrong but didn’t realize it. Now it’s says the transaction is completed, how can I get my money back?
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Jack163,

I'm sorry to hear that your bank account was entered incorrectly. Very likely, the bank will simply return the funds as the account will not be able to be found matching your name. It may take some time for the funds to bounce back. If the funds do not return on their own, once 14 days elapses, you can contact PayPal customer service to request a trace of the missing funds. 

To contact customer service, please click Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website for available options, or reach out by PM on Facebook or DM on Twitter.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.