Sent money, can't withdraw by check

user123451
Contributor
Contributor

Someone sent me money.  Instead of it going into my account (okay Paypal, nice change of policy) it's "awaiting me" to claim it. To claim into my account I must add some financial information I'm not going to provide like bank account, etc. I only use CC for purchase so no thanks.

My only option for withdrawing is to withdraw by check and pay $1.50. It's too bad Paypal has made it so hard, I use this account for purchasing with credit card and that's all I care to add to the account.

So when I go to withdraw, it only lists one address - a PO Box with my main credit card and says I can't withdraw it to that unless I "fax" - yes fax them documentation. Nope.

So I go add a credit card with a physical address confirming the new address/card. Then I go to withdraw by check again. Nope - new address and linked to new credit card is not listed. Why can't I get my money out of Paypal?  Why isn't the new address showing up that is linked to a new credit card?

Thanks!  Also, since Paypal doesn't offer any email support anymore (I guess they aren't making billions of dollars, right?), you guys are the unpaid support I guess.  So thank you for your help.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.