Sent item, updated tracking info, item was delivered 5 days ago, money still on hold!?!

BeastMode335i
Contributor
Contributor

So I had shipped out an item last week, and updated the PayPal activity page with the tracking info. The item was delivered, buyer was happy, but now my money has been on hold 5 days post delivery. I read online that it will be released after 1 day of verified delivery, but I don't see "Get My Money" anywhere, as suggested in the PayPal automated chat, and of course with Covid going on they have no people working on the phones to speak with. I contacted the buyer and asked if he could confirm delivery but he said there's no option for that either. This is kind of annoying as I did all the proper steps, but now I'm faced with an issue I can't even get help with due to the fact that nobody is working at PayPal Customer Service, and the online chat is just automated. I've been active on PayPal for years so I'm not a new seller, and all the proper info was updated as necessary. Very frustrated, hopefully this gets resolved quickly. 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Reeconn
New Community Member

I am having exact same problem :
item sold

sent tracking number and courier to tracking status  
item delivered  customer very happy and leaves positive feedback

and yet my money is still “on hold “ .   

Problem is there is no “item delivered “ on the tracking status dropdown . This is very annoying and Paypal should not have the right to hold my money like this Please Help 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.