Sent Payment Pending

Matej-K
Contributor
Contributor

I'm trying to send a money to a family member. The payment has a pending status but I'm trying to send the money as soon as possible. Is there anything I can do to make the money send? I sent the money as a personal payment.

Thanks.

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Matej-K

Are you sending in their currency ie is it an international transaction?

If not then are you funding it from your bank account and is there a clearance date?

Do you have any back up cards linked to your paypal account as well as your bank account?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Matej-K
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for replying!
It's a transaction with both of us in the UK, sent in GBP.

The money is coming from visa debit tied to my bank account. I don't see a clearance date anywhere on paypal or in my banking app.

There's a message saying she hasn't 'accepted yet', but she told me there was nothing on her account telling her she can accept anything.

I only have one card linked with my paypal account.

screenshot.png

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Matej-K

ok, if there is a cancel option then it sounds as if the email address you sent the payment to was incorrect or mis-spelt so i would check that with her.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Matej-K
Contributor
Contributor
I talked to her about it and it turns out she didn't verify her email which prevented me from sending her money. Thanks again for your help!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.