Sending payments

Jaime40
New Community Member

HI can I pay into someone else's bank account from my PayPal account, if so how ?

thanks 

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kororo
Contributor
Contributor

You cant !!!! the name on the paypal should be also be the name on the bank account 

And if you manage to  sooner or later you're going to face a LIMITATIONS just like the other users on this forum

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Michelle

Hi @Jaime40!

@kororo is correct that it isn't possible to send money directly to someone else's bank, but you can still send that person a payment with which they can then withdraw to their bank. They do need to have a PayPal account with the bank account registered to it. If your friend needs any help doing this, please have them reach out to customer service either through the Help & Contact link on our website or on social media. Our customer support is available on both Facebook and Twitter. We'll be happy to help in any way we can. 

Thank you!

Michelle

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.