Sending money, it's not letting me send to a friend

MarvelFan91
Contributor
Contributor
First, I've tried to get PayPal to send me check. My address is correct but it's not letting me. Nor is it letting me confirm my mailing address and I don't have a bank or credit card account. Tried sending it to a friend, it's not letting me despite completing every security related thing on the planet. What do I do?
Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

MichaelHF
Contributor
Contributor

Log into Paypal.  Under your PayPal balance, click on Transfer To Your Bank.  Then click on Request a Check by Mail.

Verify your address by chating with paypal support, Go to contact us and choose chat

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@MarvelFan91

Paypal is 'country specific' so advice often depends on what country you are in. As you have not added your country to your community profile or said in your post then we can't help at the moment.

Any advice is guessing as we don't know yet if your country allows withdrawals to bank accounts or checks to be sent.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

MarvelFan91
Contributor
Contributor
I'm in the United states!
Login to Me Too

MarvelFan91
Contributor
Contributor
Now it's telling me chat isn't available.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@MarvelFan91

If you haven't verified your account with a bank account or card then you will have limited options.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.