Sending from Philippines to US using paypal

Geloalmario
Contributor
Contributor

How to send money from Philippines my friend is there to US here using paypal.

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

Plex7
Contributor
Contributor

Hello Geloalmario

Steps to  how you can send money from the Philippines to the USA using paypal.

Money can be sent both domestically and internationally with PayPal. Different fees may apply depending on who you are transferring to, the purpose of the transfer and what country they live in. In general, to send a domestic PayPal transfer:

1. Log in to your account and click Send & Request.
  2. Enter your recipient’s phone number or email address, the amount you want to send and a description of the transfer.
  3. Review the total cost for your transaction, including transfer fees, your payment method and possible fees depending on transfer destination and speed.
  4. Click Send Payment Now if you’re ready to transfer your funds.

If you need a direct link to send money internationally with paypal 

https://www.paypal.com/us/for-you/transfer-money/send-money/send-money-internationally

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 😊

Thank you!

Login to Me Too

Geloalmario
Contributor
Contributor
Yeah thats what im telling roght now to my friend over there in phippines i dont know whats wrong and why cant he just dowmload paypal on playstore.
Login to Me Too

Plex7
Contributor
Contributor

Hello again! Geloalmario

If your friends not able to download the PayPal App on the Play Store in the Philippines. If he has an internet connection he can create a paypal account by going to his web browser. If he already has an account for paypal he can login on the website. www.paypal.com instead!

If he needs to create an account have him follow these

Steps:

Creating an account is easy! follow the steps for him to make one in the Philippines

1. Just sign up at www.paypal.com and select “Philippines” as the country.
  2. Make sure to select “Philippine Peso” as the primary currency.
  3. PayPal accounts are FREE and you can link any Security Bank checking or savings account to your PayPal account.

The website version works has just the same capabilities as the app if hes not able to download the app.

Thanks for your Kudo! Its greatly appreciated. 

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Geloalmario 

If its an international friends/family payment he may have to use xoom.

https://www.xoom.com/

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.