Send money to someone buying something personally my account says I paid for it they say I haven't

dallytaur
New Community Member

no we haven't got angry with each other we are trying to be polite where the employer to each other so far at have suggested trying to do a direct debit transfer as we both live in the same state. 

I sent $200+  dollars to someone for them to male the package they seem to have worked out how to put the tracking code in my invoice as well for some reason they are telling me that that you have received no money my my account already told me that I've already transferred my 200-plus doll and 200 plus dollars husband deducted from my account  I'm honestly not sure what to do right now I don't want to be a **bleep** and tell them no sorry I've done my half go way there's not much more I can do

technical support is ridiculously slow because of Corvid19  so I don't know what to do 

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@dallytaur 

"they seem to have worked out how to put the tracking code in my invoice as well for some reason"

Do you see a tracking number in your payment transaction details? Click on the your payment transaction for details. The seller can't provide tracking number without the payment transaction on their end. I suspect that seller want you to "confirm receipt" because they have received payment but PayPal is holding it:

Buyer/Sender: To confirm you've received an item:

1. Go to Activity.
  2. Find and click the original payment for the item.
  3. Click Confirm receipt.
  4. Click Yes to confirm that you received the order.

Note: Not all purchases require receipt confirmation.

Otherwise, give the other party the transaction ID number and have them contact customer service to find out if there is a payment incoming or why it isn't showing up, is all you can do:

1. Log on.
  2. Click HELP at the top menu.
  3. Scroll down and click CONTACT US.
  4. Scroll down to click MESSAGE US or other contact options such as Live Chat.

Or contacting via social media:

Facebook (Worldwide): https://www.facebook.com/paypal

Twitter (Worldwide): @AskPayPal

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@dallytaur 

"they seem to have worked out how to put the tracking code in my invoice as well for some reason"

Do you see a tracking number in your payment transaction details? Click on the your payment transaction for details. The seller can't provide tracking number without the payment transaction on their end. I suspect that seller want you to "confirm receipt" because they have received payment but PayPal is holding it:

Buyer/Sender: To confirm you've received an item:

1. Go to Activity.
  2. Find and click the original payment for the item.
  3. Click Confirm receipt.
  4. Click Yes to confirm that you received the order.

Note: Not all purchases require receipt confirmation.

Otherwise, give the other party the transaction ID number and have them contact customer service to find out if there is a payment incoming or why it isn't showing up, is all you can do:

1. Log on.
  2. Click HELP at the top menu.
  3. Scroll down and click CONTACT US.
  4. Scroll down to click MESSAGE US or other contact options such as Live Chat.

Or contacting via social media:

Facebook (Worldwide): https://www.facebook.com/paypal

Twitter (Worldwide): @AskPayPal

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.