Security error for every transaction - Does it ever end?

DiveSherpa
Contributor
Contributor

Good day everyone, 

I am turning to the community on this issue, as I have talked with PayPal customer reps via chat, and they all want to give me the same answer. Here is the scenario,

I have a business that generates direct deposits Monday thru Friday, anywhere from $300 up to $2000. These direct deposits always come form the same company, at the same time , every night, Monday thru Friday. I have PayPal configured to allow me to go and do a manual funds transfer whenever I choose. For the first few weeks, everything was fine. Then one day I started to get errors:

DiveSherpa_0-1607912569655.png

Now I can understand this error if it just came up once or twice, but it comes up every time, for every type of transaction that PayPal offers. Its like a never ending loop, and its driving me crazy. I wont even let me cash out using the Send Me A Check method. I usually transfer my funds to the bank on a nightly basis, but since this has been happening its reached several thousand dollars, and I don't like keeping that much money in PayPal for several different reasons.

The only explanation that I can seem to get is several different versions of the following statement:

The PayPal system is automatic, and my transactions seem to have triggered a security feature. That I should wait 48 to 72 hours to let the system refresh itself.

Needless to say, I'm like a kid in a candy store, continually trying every possible option to get my money. I cannot seem to wait that long without trying something. Anyway, has anyone ever come across a situation like this? I would love to hear some feedback from the community on this.

Will I ever get my money?

Thanks in advance, 

<Removed>

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.