Rwgulations problem

Thelastreseller
Contributor
Contributor
Hey I am a new paypal member and i hve trubble to put some money on my account I have already confirmed my account But several Ppl cant send me any money Ive tried with multiple friend Every time it say This transaction cant be done due to regulations If amybody can help me i will be glad
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_JonK

Hello @Thelastreseller,

Welcome to the PayPal Community. I'm sorry to hear you're running into some issues adding and receiving funds into your account. Based on what you're stating, it sounds like there may be some kind of limitation on on your account - is that right? If so, you may find this Help Center article useful: How do I remove a limitation from my account?

I hope that helps!!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

PayPal_JonK

Hello @Thelastreseller,

Welcome to the PayPal Community. I'm sorry to hear you're running into some issues adding and receiving funds into your account. Based on what you're stating, it sounds like there may be some kind of limitation on on your account - is that right? If so, you may find this Help Center article useful: How do I remove a limitation from my account?

I hope that helps!!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.