Routing error on checking account

KathrynM
New Community Member

Im adding my business NPO details/banking info on the business setup page, but when I add the routing nr for FNB bank (south Africa) and the bank account it only states :Unable to process your transaction", but this pops us every time...?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@KathrynM wrote:

Im adding my business NPO details/banking info on the business setup page, but when I add the routing nr for FNB bank (south Africa) and the bank account it only states :Unable to process your transaction", but this pops us every time...?

Here’s how: to link your PayPal account to your FNB account:

1. Log in to your FNB account at www.fnb.co.za.
  2. Click PayPal Services, then click Link PayPal Profile.
  3. Complete the instructions to link your accounts. You’ll need to log into your PayPal account to confirm that you are the accountholder.

After linking your PayPal account to your FNB account, here’s how to transfer withdraw money from your PayPal account to your FNB bank account:

1. Log in to your FNB account at www.fnb.co.za.
  2. Click PayPal Services, then click Withdraw from PayPal.
  3. Enter the withdrawal amount in US Dollars. (Please make sure you have enough money in your PayPal balance to complete this withdrawal.)
  4. Follow the instructions to confirm the exchange rate, the Rand amount you will receive, and the transaction terms and conditions.
  5. You’ll be taken back to the PayPal website to login and review the amount you are transferring withdrawing to your FNB account.
  6. After completing this,you’ll you’ll then be returned to the FNB site. Your money will be transferred to your FNB bank account in 3 to 6 business days.

You do not have to link bank direct from the PayPal Website at all. It is all done at the FNB website. So remove the bank info you entered and try the instructions above.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.