Right now, we're not able to transfer the money to your bank . Withdrawal Issues- HELP -

RecoiL7
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, i have a problem with withdraw my money to visa debit card. I'm trying to withdraw from my paypal balance to my card but i m getting an error . Before 3 days i contacted paypal customer service and they say the withdrawals are currently being denied by your bank.. I contacted my bank but they didnt find any problem. For the last 2 years, I have been withdraw money every 2-3 days and never had any problems. After first error next day i was can withdraw 900$ usd , next only 200$  and yesterday 600 $..(i dont have any limit) Can anyone help me? Sorry for my english.

paypalproblem1.png

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPalMichelleW

Hi @RecoiL7,

We're sorry to hear that you're having trouble withdrawing your funds.  For this situation, I would suggest you contact us to provide additional details.  To contact customer service, please click Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website for available options, or reach out by Facebook or Twitter.  I hope this helps.

Thanks!

MichelleW  

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.