Right now, we're not able to transfer the money to your bank. [HELP]

DeviousMatthew
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

I'm trying to withdraw from my Paypal Balance to my bank

I recently added my bank to my account (around an hour ago, I made a £0.33 withdraw to test it out)

I'm now trying to make a £15.00 withdrawl I'm getting an error. Can anyone assist with troubleshooting?

unknown

Login to Me Too
38 REPLIES 38

munyweki
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks, i had to wait for 5 days and it worked!

Login to Me Too

Gersi
Contributor
Contributor
Right now, we're not able to transfer the money to your bank. Please just need to know if this problem will be solved within 24 hours or i need to wait for more days. Thank you
Login to Me Too

miavenikki
How many days would you recommend before checking or trying to withdraw from the account?
Login to Me Too

nurzhan-132
New Community Member

Sir, how many days should I wait? I have exactly same problem, are there other reasons for that? 

Login to Me Too

stop feeding lies. PayPal sucks just stop using them altogether

Login to Me Too

claudiusanta
New Community Member

It wasn't anything about testing.

I sent an invoice, received the money and when I wanted to transfer to my card I received the message. The transaction is over 300 USD and the prefious operations were made 2 weeks before. So there is no reason to be considered testing by the highly sensitive PayPal security system.

So, I need another solution. Thank you in advance. 

Login to Me Too

PayPal_AdamC

Hi there,

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble withdrawing funds from your PayPal account. To troubleshoot this issue, I would suggest ensuring that your funding source has been linked and confirmed before trying to withdraw funds from your PayPal account. If this is done, but you still aren't able to withdraw the funds, then it may be our security system picking up on the request and seeing it as a potential risk. 

More information regarding bank transfer fails is available here - https://www.paypal.com/smarthelp/article/faq1297.

I would recommend trying the withdrawal again in 48-72 hours. If the problem persists, you can reach out to us by selecting 'Contact' at the bottom of the PayPal website. Thank you for your patience regarding this.

Adam.

PayPal_Adam
Login to Me Too

Davidodge
Contributor
Contributor
I'm having issue withdrawing money to my bank... I'm getting "There's a problem right now, we are not able to transfer money to your bank" message, same thing happened last week but I was later able to withdraw to my bank but I'm seeing the message again... PLEASE HELP fix it ASAP, thanks.
Login to Me Too

mandyruru09
New Community Member

Not buying the Security answer....too many people have not "tested" it.....even PP EMPLOYEES cannot give an answer to this question.  Plain and simple an entity that handles your MONEY is freezing your access with no solid answers.  Would you bank with someone that did that?  Reality is in the age of instant transfers being done by VENMO, ZELLE, and even Facebook......cash apps.....PP IS OUTDATED AND they have no solid policies for functioning.  I have been jumping through hoops to get my money OUT of PayPal.......$500 at a time via Walmart is the only thing working. Do yourself a favor, if you cannot COUNT on the instant transfer function.....DON'T USE THE SYSTEM PERIOD. 

Login to Me Too

worstservice20
New Community Member

There’s a problem

Right now, we’re not able to transfer the funds to your bank.

I had this error message twice last month and PayPal provided me with different links to successfully transfer. This time, the links didn't work, got this error message again at first attempt to transfer on 03/9/20. Went back and forth to my bank and Paypal, kept pointing fingers. Bank says there were no attempts to transfer funds and account is great. Paypal says my bank is not approving the transfer. Please help ASAP. Customer since Jan 2017.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.