Right now, we're not able to transfer the money to your bank. [HELP]

DeviousMatthew
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

I'm trying to withdraw from my Paypal Balance to my bank

I recently added my bank to my account (around an hour ago, I made a £0.33 withdraw to test it out)

I'm now trying to make a £15.00 withdrawl I'm getting an error. Can anyone assist with troubleshooting?

unknown

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@DeviousMatthew 

You trigged the PayPal security system. Don't be "testing" stuff. The highly sensitive PayPal security system will see it as suspicious and give error messages to protect itself and your account. If you want to withdraw, withdraw the amount, but do not be "testing". When you linked the bank, PayPal already tested it by the 2 small deposits. Leave the account alone for a several days for good measure and then try withdraw again.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
38 REPLIES 38
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@DeviousMatthew 

You trigged the PayPal security system. Don't be "testing" stuff. The highly sensitive PayPal security system will see it as suspicious and give error messages to protect itself and your account. If you want to withdraw, withdraw the amount, but do not be "testing". When you linked the bank, PayPal already tested it by the 2 small deposits. Leave the account alone for a several days for good measure and then try withdraw again.

Login to Me Too

DeviousMatthew
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks, can I try tomorrow morning?

Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@DeviousMatthew 

I would at least wait the morning after that at the soonest. Been reading reports that 24hrs is not long enough and if you force it and get an error message the longer the security will take to reset.

Login to Me Too

Aj0514
Contributor
Contributor

I'm getting the same message but havn't been doing any testing. I haven't withdrawn in months

Login to Me Too

Tanzhumyumyunov
Contributor
Contributor
Hi,I have a same issue,I trying from yesterday,came same message.Thanks
Login to Me Too

Aj0514
Contributor
Contributor

The only way I was able to get my money was by going through the mobile app. IDK why.

Login to Me Too

Tanzhumyumyunov
Contributor
Contributor
Hi did you transfer money from balance to account, because I haven’t success from 3 days, every day same error.
Login to Me Too

Aj0514
Contributor
Contributor

I had a debit card linked to it, sort of like cash app

Login to Me Too

munyweki
Contributor
Contributor

Please how long exactly do i have to wait ?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.