“Right now, we’re not able to complete this transaction. Please try again later.“

sonnypoo
Contributor
Contributor

Ok its been 48 hours and my money is being held up because I can not transfer anything to my bank account, get any cash from walmart or nothing else. I have been on the chat from 48 hours with nothing but runaround. I have been on pay pal for at least 15 years and now this. I am in America. If anyone would like to see how bad the chat assistants are I would post my 48 hour long conversation going down the road to nowhere. 

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

sonnypoo
Contributor
Contributor

I just got this message from my twitter DM with someone. Its is better communication on twitter.

Thanks for sharing the details. Based on your screenshot and description, I would like to inform you that PayPal's security system sometimes blocks activities and it may help if you log out of everything on the computer, delete the cookies and temporary internet files, restart the system and try the process again in 48 hours. This will give the system a chance to re-set and the process may go through successfully after that and please do not try to attempt to withdraw in between the given time frame, as our security system will get triggered and the clock will start from zero, from the time of next attempt. Your understanding in this matter will be highly appreciated. If you need any further assistance, please feel free to get back to us. Thank you. ^JIT

I will try this and we will see how it goes.

Login to Me Too

Diorxo
Contributor
Contributor

i was wondering, did it work out for you?

Login to Me Too

shbajgora

Hi,

Did it work for you ?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.