Restriction Error Gcash Transfer NPE3

Maria281
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I am having restriction with my paypal transfer to gcash. Help me please.need to transfer asap.

Login to Me Too
37 REPLIES 37

Hi Guys. I have already received an email that the documents I have provided were accepted and yet the restriction was not lifted. What should I do? Thanks.

Login to Me Too

Kitchie7
Contributor
Contributor
Hello was you issue resolved? How long did it take for your issue to be resolved? Thanks!
Login to Me Too

depio1
Contributor
Contributor

Yes, It took 2 days.

Login to Me Too

hey_mhona
Contributor
Contributor
Hi! After you submitted the requirements, how long did it take before you can access again your Paypal or at least get a response from them? Thanks!
Login to Me Too

Nellygansoli
Contributor
Contributor
How can i submit those requirements ? I did not received any email.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Brooke

Hi @Nellygansoli

I'm sorry to hear that you are having an issue with GCash, If we are asking you to provide your information to be able to use GCash to transfer funds, you would see the steps listed within your Resolution Center. If you are not seeing the steps to complete that and you would like to inquire about it, please reach out to our customer service. You can locate the number to call or the option to email by going to www.paypal.com and clicking Contact at the bottom of the page. 

Thank you

Brooke

Login to Me Too

ajplando
Contributor
Contributor
Hi, how did you solve this? Did you email paypal or gcash? How long did it take? Thanks heaps!
Login to Me Too

Danz17
Contributor
Contributor
Gcash CS are the worst in history, All unupdated and no answer hehe But I think Paypal limitation can be resolved by Paypal only. It takes time but they will help if you keep calling.
Login to Me Too

ajplando
Contributor
Contributor
Calling them? Do they have freetoll or whatever? So you mean upto now you're still not able to cash in into your Gcash?
Login to Me Too

Danz17
Contributor
Contributor
Well, I didn't yet, they have US number, you can use Skype to call or any app.. It will be free.. I have my business account in UAE which doesn't work with cash so I made one more in Philippines personal and I got limited. But they are working on it. Here is CS number for Philipines, +https://www.paypal.com/selfhelp/contact/call Say you don't have one when they ask for phone number. Say you didn't make a purchase when ivr ask Say account limitation when ivr ask about what you are calling for. Then you will be speaking with the right department. Above information took me 18 hours on call haha. Hope you can get it fixed.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.