cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Restriction Error Gcash Transfer NPE3

Contributor

Re: Restriction Error Gcash Transfer NPE3

Thanks for this, but it looks dreadfull 😭😱. I emailed them already and no response yet. Maybe i'll try to call them later. Thanks heaps 👍
Contributor

Thanks for this, but it looks dreadfull. I emailed them already and no response yet. Maybe i'll try to call them later. Thanks heaps 🙂
Contributor

Just call them.. They won't respond to emails that fast.. Even call is slow but you may resolve it in 48 hours. What was the error? Address? Explain it to agent
Contributor

You can download "Rebtel" apps, you can download for free in playstore, that will give you unlimited phone call.

I already fixed my limitation issue but it took me 4 hours. I strongly suggest if you already speak with a representative, ask them to call you back, to make sure you have secured line during conversation. I hope this help you fixed the problem.

Things you need during conversation:

• Last digit 4 of your bank account that link to your account

• Your Full name

• Documents copy that you need to submit for verification.

• Make sure you have exactly word by word same information to your paypal, with the documents you submitted.

If you already speak with the right person i think, it only took 10-20 minutes and after the call, you account will be activated back right away.

Goodluck

Contributor

Wow thanks for these information. I will get back to you once everything's settled. Thanks you so much 🤗
Contributor

Rebtel won't work for switches, but you are welcome to try 😉

Contributor

By the way what phone number you'd used to call them? Thanks!
Highlighted
Contributor

I add it in the previous message but forum block it, you check in paypal, help , contact us , phone .. ends with 50 for pinas 🙂

Contributor

Okay, thanks!👍
Contributor

Hi,

Your account has been limited by Paypal and needs to verify your Proof of Identification. There's nothing to do with GCash.

Check your Email (Paypal email) and search " your name - Important: Your PayPal account has been limited".

Follow the instruction and provide necessary documents (Proof of Address).

Thanks,

Ben