“Resolve This Amount” PayPal unknown negative balance? debt Collector???

Kishmish198
New Community Member
I need help from somebody, recently out of Absolutely nowhere, I’ve received a letter in the mail regarding an unresolved payment to PayPal for $200. This came from an ACI debt collection agency. I’ve tried calling PayPal support for help but I continuously cannot reach a PayPal support member and I get transferred to this ACI agency that’s asking for all this personal information just to even talk. I refused to give any information and she closed the phone on me. I’m stuck at the moment as my PayPal remains to show this message “resolve this amount -$200.00” There are no transactions for this amount anywhere on my account. I don’t even use PayPal for anything barely. Even if I were to use PayPal, my bank is linked to my account so any payments would have been taken straight out of my bank account instead of randomly ending up as an unresolved issue. I just don’t understand this and I don’t know what to do. Seems like a major scam to me reading other people’s similar issue in PayPal center. But I happen to be stuck with this issue and I don’t know what to do. Can I get some help from anybody?
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.