Requested 340$ and it was received but is pending - for how long?

SaraBeans
Contributor
Contributor

Selling an item to a person - requested the money for it and it was received but is now pending.  I don't want to keep him waiting too long and the funds will be used for shipping - how do I know what the timeframe is going to be before the money is in my account? 

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@SaraBeans 

What country are you in?

What country is your buyer in?

Are the funds pending IN your paypal balance OR not showing at all?

Have you just had an email to say they are pending?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

SaraBeans
Contributor
Contributor
We both are in the united states. In my balance it says -10. And some change. When you scroll down to activity you see received $340-Pending. Don't recall any emails just seen all this in my PayPal App. I think it's been pending sence the 15th of this month. How can I resolve this so I can get the money Available and I can get the buyers purchase sent. I cannot even begin to do anything until it's available. I calculated price of each item as well as shipping costs,packaging etc.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@SaraBeans 

If its pending then how do you know he has paid?

BE very careful as you often get scams that ask you to send money requests or invoices and then send you fake paypal emails saying that they have paid but no funds in your balance.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.