Request money from bank account to which my pay pal account is linked

sergunada13
Contributor
Contributor

Request money from bank account to which my paypal account is linked, is it possible?

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@sergunada13 

Do you mean you want to add funds from your bank account to your paypal account balance?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Jdlcz
New Community Member

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Jdlcz 

If you have a linked and confirmed bank account (not debit card) then you should be able to do so.

Click on transfer below your balance > add funds > then on the next page should be 2 options on how to do so.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

sergunada13
Contributor
Contributor
Yes, correct, I want PayPal to request money transfer from my bank account in France that is linked to my PayPal to my PayPal account, so than I will transfer money to my wife's PayPal that is linked to her visa card issued by Bank in Georgia, so I can avoid money transfer fee from France to Georgia, unfortunately my PayPal account is allowing me to link only French accounts or cards, otherwise I could have used only my PayPal for operation
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@sergunada13 

Paypal is country specific so you have to open a paypal account in the country you reside in and add an address / phone number / bank accounts / cards from within that country.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.