Request Money Question

TheLBDStories
New Community Member

I am not a merchant of any sort and created my Paypal on the spot, the day I was at an event to pay for something. I see on my profile I am not a business account so I don't understand why I should wait 21 days for money a friend sent me. I don't sell anything. I just had this account either to pay easily when going to the event either be paid quickly and swiftly. But it doesn't seem to be the case with the way Paypal is set up. 

Is there a way to get my money faster? 

Thank you

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @TheLBDStories,

I'm sorry to hear that there's delayed funds availability for a payment that you were sent by a friend. It sounds like the friend sent the payment as a Goods or Services payment. Regardless of account type, a payment that is designated as a Goods or Services payment will be subject to delayed funds availability.

I hope this information helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.