Remove Bank

karenone
Contributor
Contributor

I can't remove bank acct and can't remove debit card even though I have LINKED my new credit card and it was used for a transaction which has completed, is not pending.

Error message '

PayPal: Internal Error

We're sorry. We're not able to process your request right now. Please try again later.'

I see numerous similar questions but can't figure out how to view all replies.  Replies I have seen say you have to link a new card, make sure no transactions are pending, no subscriptions, etc.  None of those things apply to me.

If I get no answer here that works, how can I  email or call (haha) and get a reply?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

karenone
Contributor
Contributor

I see now that I can't remove the only bank account associated without adding a new one.  But now I can't remove my debit card, even though I have added a credit card and made it 'preferred'.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_DerrickD

Hi @karenone,

Thanks for reaching out for support. From the details you've provided here, you should have the option to remove your debit card as long as it's not being used for any pending transactions. It's possible there may be something we need to adjust from our end so it may be best to contact customer service directly for assistance. To contact customer service, please click Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website for available options, or reach out by PM on Facebook or DM on Twitter.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.