Releasing hold on funds

multibrandsjp
Contributor
Contributor

Hello! I sold an item through PayPal on 17 Aug and it was delivered to the buyer Saturday on 24 Aug. When I get the payment I received an email from PayPal to add the tracking number and the funds will be available 1 day after carrier reports the shipment has been delivered. So there are 2 days but I still have money on hold. (now is Monday) so I wanna know if PayPal count the weekend’s days. And another thing that should I mentioned it is the status “Money received-Pending” What does it mean? The item has been delivered why the payment it is “Pending”. Please consider my question and my concern as a main one, the item that I sold it is a LV purse so we talk about $ 1.5k amount. Lots Of Thanks

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_paula

Hi there multibrandsjp, 

Generally holds are released once we can see the item is delivered however there are two different types of holds. One is placed from eBay and the other is placed by us. The criteria for these are slightly different so one can release after one day and the other can take 3 days to release. I would imagine that your payment has been released by now however if not please contact us directly so we can review the payment for you. 

I hope this helps, 

Paula 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.