cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Release my funds!

SOLVED
Highlighted

Re: Release my funds!

I've had the same problem, first 10 items I sold no problem, then every sale since payments are pending! I complied with sending recorded delivery, providing tracking numbers, had positive feedback from buyers, phoned PayPal still payments pending! When I phoned PayPal I was told I should consider myself lucky that the first 10 sales went through because they should have been " pending " too! Don't want to sell anything else if I am not going to get the payments! Does anyone know do PayPal eventually pay up or is this a scam? I am very wary of putting anything else for sale now?
Highlighted
Contributor

They DO pay up because I contacted them three days after buyer recieved items and I recieved my money almost instantly. The tracking info has to show that the buyer recieved the goods (electronic signature). It has actually put me off from selling on Ebay but unfortunately  it's the best place for a guaranteed sale. It's a pain I know but you're not alone. I hope you get your money this week.

Highlighted
New Community Member

They keep doing it to me. But am now mainly using google wallet. Am sick of being messed around here
Highlighted

You shouldn't have to call and beg for your own money!

Highlighted
Contributor

I have a pending transaction since August.  I called paypal September 30th, they apoligized and said my funds would be released in 3 to 4 days.  I called again a week later and was given the same speach.  After escalating to a manger I was able to obtain from her the fact that there is a glitch in there computer system that is not allowing funds to be release to affected accoub

nts.

She then stated it would be at least another week before I get my funds.  Whats really funny is that they get there fee's.  If you are late on a payment to paypal credit they report you to the credit buraue.

Highlighted

Hi tnesst,

Thanks for posting on the Community Forum and sorry to hear about the issues you've been having with this payment.

We are unable to view account details from here, so we would recommend getting in touch directly, as this issue is of a specific nature. You can contact us via Twitter at @AskPayPal or on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/PayPalUK/

Thanks for your understanding

Sophie

Highlighted
Vh2 Contributor
Contributor

Re: Release my funds! $18K ON HOLD !!!!!!!

I HAVE $18K ON HOLD FROM MANY DIFFERENT TRANSACTIONS !!!!!!!This new PayPal policy is BS I have been a seller on eBay for years years and have sold thousands and thousands of dollars never had a problem with PayPal I sell expensive high-end fine art and just sold a piece for $23,000 I go to use my funds as usual and to my shock there on hold for 90 days WTF !!!!! I had to file for bankruptcy two years ago they now check your credit report even if you have a stellar eBay record and Paypal record they don't care they put all your funds on hold for 90 days and what so stupid is I have a working capital Paypal account which lent me $10K with because I had a great payback history again WTF !!!!!! i have switched to Square with no problems !!!! Thanks Paypal you just lost thousands of dollars in commissions from me !!!!!!
Highlighted

ey guy still with your fund on hold? email me:

j*********(arroba*****.com

i can help u

Highlighted
Vh2 Contributor
Contributor

Help how ????
They blocked your email
Highlighted

PayPal limit your account then use your funds for 6 months

Be under no illusion, your emails go straight to India and will be ignored, also PayPal do not read any of these posts on any subject. If they did they would see how many people have been affected by them creating the biggest monetary slush fund scam in the world. If they had any kind of moral compass at all, surely they would have tried to rectify the perception many of us have been forced to believe. They say they hold our money for half a year to prevent fraud, when it is them who commit the fraud. They say they will protect us, but it is PayPal that has stolen our funds and has put many of us out of business. They act with impunity and do as they choose with our money and any possible interest earned from it, because they make it impossible to trade on eBay without a PayPal account and we are not protected by UK law because PayPal are not regulated by it. This makes PayPal a very shady monopoly at best, and guilty of organised crime at worst. I urge anyone with a frozen or limited account to research the subject and discover how rife this issue is. Then you should write to to your MP and tweet about it as often as possible! More people need to know that Goliath is kicking the crap out of David!!