Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Release my funds!

SOLVED
Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Release my funds!

My company name is Billy's house cleaning janitorial system appliance repair y'all holding my money for bulshit of $82.65 I am a legit company and I'm with the BBB and I have a occupational license and I'm legit with my customers I do janitorial work an appliance work I've been in business for years and I never had one complaint with my customers and I'm honest with my customers PayPal needs to release my money all my customers are happy and PayPal can call Megan and ask her how good my company is Meghan is the lady who swiped her card to get her stove fixed and she was pleased with everything I charged her 130.00 and y'all are holding $82.65 of my money I never had a problem when no customers complained or ask for a refund or call PayPal and complain none of my customers never ever did that so why my money is not being released I guess I'm going to have to talk to my attorney in the morning if my money does not get released
Highlighted
Contributor

Its been a week I sold an item on ebay. I added a tracking number and the buyer received it already. So why tf is paypal still holding my money. I paid the fee and I have decent ratings from my previous sells but this buyer did not bother leaving a **bleep** review. I need the money today and paypal is taking the **bleep**. WHAT A SCAM!

Highlighted
Esteemed Advisor

@De_guzman58

1. Its an ebay hold and not a paypal hold and ebay state when paypal can release it as they are 2 separate companies now.

2. Normally its 7 days AFTER tracking shows delivery of the item to the buyer.

Info in link below.

https://www.paypal.com/selfhelp/article/FAQ1377/1/?country.x=GB&locale.x=en_GB

3. Feedback does not count for payment release.

4. Its hardly a scam, its a new seller hold BUT there are other reasons Ebay apply the hold but you would have to contact ebay customer service for more info.

Advice is VOLUNTARILY given.
Please leave Kudos / Solution if I have helped you.
Highlighted
Vh2 Contributor
Contributor

Re: Release my funds! $18K ON HOLD !!!!!!

I HAVE $18K ON HOLD FROM MANY DIFFERENT TRANSACTIONS !!!!!!!This new PayPal policy is BS I have been a seller on eBay for years years and have sold thousands and thousands of dollars never had a problem with PayPal I sell expensive high-end fine art and just sold a piece for $23,000 I go to use my funds as usual and to my shock there on hold for 90 days WTF !!!!! I had to file for bankruptcy two years ago they now check your credit report even if you have a stellar eBay record and Paypal record they don't care they put all your funds on hold for 90 days and what so stupid is I have a working capital Paypal account which lent me $10K with because I had a great payback history again WTF !!!!!! i have switched to Square with no problems !!!! Thanks Paypal you just lost thousands of dollars in commissions from me !!!!!!
Highlighted
New Community Member

I agree. Not every buyer leaves feedback.  I sold my item on 28th February and my funds were put on hold. It updated a few days later to day the funds would be available of 4th March. 4th March came and went - it got updated to 11th March. I sent my item as tracked signed for postage and I can prove that the buyer received the item. I provided my tracking information so they know that the item has been received, yet the funds are saying on hold until 11th March!  It is totally and utterly ridiculous that someone has the item I sold them sooner than I have the money for selling it to them!  They never used to put money on hold and I question the legality of them doing this since they are depriving individuals of income.  Thankfully I don't need the money urgently, but what about people who do? They'd be **bleep**. Not everyone can wait 21 days for some stupid system to decide when to release funds for a LEGITIMATE SALE under LAW. I might ditch Paypal after this experience and just get people to do bank transfers instead.

Highlighted
Vh2 Contributor
Contributor

21 days is nothing I'm talking 90 DAYS !!!!!!!!!!
Highlighted
Contributor

try 180 days bro f paypal
Highlighted
Contributor

That's because they are a bunch of crooks holding onto​ your money so that it collects interest. Simple as that, no one at the company seems to have any morals.
Highlighted
Vh2 Contributor
Contributor

Yes !!!! Can you believe it 3 months ?? I had to borrow money for gas !!!!! Finally after the funds were released you would assumed that was it. Like a dumb **bleep** I keep using them for business transactions you know were this going. They ?!$&@! Me in the **bleep** again !!!!! holding $1000 dollar transactions from eBay mind you, and I hav a stellar record for both !!!!!! After a long repeal process they say it won't happen again. Sorry about the rant.
Highlighted
Contributor

150 eBay sales without a single buyer complaint. This is the third and last time this has happened, never again will I sell on eBay. I sold because I needed money straight away, not 21 days later FFS!!