cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Release my funds!

SOLVED
Highlighted

Re: Release my funds!

PayPal is total poop. They **bleep** everyone. We are forced to use it. Can't buy or sell without it. They won't give me my money. But they took there fees. They told me I can't get my money. Meanwhile my PayPal account is getting bigger every day. PayPal used to be good. PayPal has gone down the toilet. Too bad
Tags (1)
Highlighted
Contributor

I sold a tee shirt off grailed. It was tracked, and he received it more than a week ago, and I still have my money on hold.
Highlighted
Contributor

I sent a tee-shirt to somebody on grailed, and it was tracked and shows that he received the shirt and my money is still on hold.
Highlighted
New Community Member

The first item I sold I got my money straight away less than a month later I have sold another and my money is being withheld it’s a joke right?
Highlighted
New Community Member

Well it's been 4 days and my money still showing he paid but pending. I have an auction ending today I need to pay for and this was how I was planning to pay , I'm not a nd new buyer or seller so I don't see what the problem is and why they hold money that has been sent. I've already had problems with PayPal once and was on the phone for what seemed like an eternity trying resolve a problem that was their fault. Told them then I was leaving PayPal but they talked me out of it.
Highlighted
Contributor

Holding mine after 100% rating and over 117 sales! 

Holding quite a bit of money. 

Highlighted
Contributor

Hello, I recently had to sell my grandfathers war medals which was a reluctant sell to pay for necessities and I have also had to pay for having my family pet to be put-down. Money is tight at the moment and it infuriates me to know that my money is being put on hold for no potential reason EVEN WHEN the buyer has confirmed he has received the item and left positive feedback. I understand this hold is to protect the buyers interests which I completely agree with however in my case the buyer has confirmed he has received the item, therefore I’m entitled to MY money!
Highlighted
Esteemed Advisor

@Connor_Mills 

It has nothing to do with the buyer, even if you spent all their money, if they opened a dispute and you couldn't or wouldn't refund then paypal would do so under their buyer protection policy.

The 'new seller' hold is to protect PAYPAL not the buyer. As they have to refund the buyer anyway if the buyer wins a dispute then paypal wants to make sure the seller has a good selling reputation and until then they go through the 'new seller hold'.

Having said that if you are selling on Ebay then.....................

Ebay and Paypal are 2 separate companies and have 2 separate policies for holding funds for 'new sellers'.
If yours was an Ebay transaction then its an Ebay hold and Ebay authorise when paypal can release the funds.
Feedback does not count for payment release.
Normally for Ebays hold funds are released when tracking shows the item as delivered + 1 days (if you use Ebay / paypal postage).
Info in this Ebay link below about Ebays hold.
http://pages.ebay.com/seller-center/payments-and-fees/funds-availability.html

Advice is VOLUNTARILY given.
Please leave Kudos / Solution if I have helped you.
Highlighted

Not only that but now I have to spend money to send the item, before I have even received the payment.
Highlighted
Contributor

PayPal is "Fraud" period. They lie! They hold "your" money, claiming that they are protecting you... They make billions in interest on your money period, I'm never using them again, I've waited 3weeks 1750.00, these people are going to hell period They lie, lie, lie, lie, lie... They blame the sender, the senders bank, credit card, debit card, e check, they blame everyone but themselves, the very ones who are Pickering your money and allowing you to have your money at the moment they feel necessary. Just being honest. Thx!