Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Release my funds!

SOLVED
Highlighted
Esteemed Advisor

Re: Release my funds!

@FarisKhries1994 

With the new seller hold, funds are held until tracking shows as 'delivered' + 1-3 days.

Advice is VOLUNTARILY given.
Please leave Kudos / Solution if I have helped you.
Highlighted
New Community Member

Shut up
Highlighted
Esteemed Advisor

@Preciousagabii2 

Hope you don't want help in the future with a paypal problem on here  !!

Because you won't be getting a reply.

Highlighted
Vh2 Contributor
Contributor

Not true, I sell a lot and they did it to me for 3 months!!!!!
Highlighted
Vh2 Contributor
Contributor

Not true!!!
Highlighted
Esteemed Advisor

@Vh2 

Whats not true?

They held your funds for 3 months OR the new seller hold lasted for 3 months?

Highlighted
New Community Member

None of the below reasons relate to me. PayPal has put my funds on hold for apparently no reason. When you call the morons in their call centres they insists the funds are available when clearly not. Of course PayPal take their fee we wouldn't want them to affect their own vast profits for doing barely anything. I am trying to run a business which PayPal
Is clearly benefiting from by charging their rip off rates just to get my money. How can I reinvest in new stock when they hold my money. My advise to anyone who reads this is to start trading in cryptocurrencies and sites which allows the seller to sell for free and put an end to these internet thieves like eBay and PayPal
Highlighted
Contributor

This is the second time PayPal has withheld my funds. The previous amount was over £100 which after years of trying to get a refund eventually PayPal said no money was owing. My money just vanished into the vapour...Poor show PayPal. This time I'm not letting go.

Highlighted
Contributor

Funds were promised by PayPal to be released on the 9 July 2018. This was an additional date that was previously promised. I wish to sell and buy more goods but am afraid my funds and future payments will be not forthcoming...please help.

Highlighted

I have no bad feedback no negative transactions in 1 year and paypal just hold my money ladt two days of course after ebay and PayPal have taken their slice. Its just not on I have scanned tracking digned for. Help dont know whats going OFF im not happy