Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Release my funds!

SOLVED
Highlighted
Esteemed Advisor

Re: Release my funds!

@MrKirk

LOL @ paypal employee, no thanks no way would I want to work for paypal.

I just give the FACTS and help folks sort out how it works, I don't write the script.

This is a community forum so how many folks have you saved from being scammed, I saved a U.S buyer $1000 dollars the other night......you?

Advice is VOLUNTARILY given.
Please leave Kudos / Solution if I have helped you.
Highlighted
Contributor

PayPal and eBay are a bunch of crooks, I'll be closing both accounts after my money is released. 🙂
Tags (1)
Highlighted
Contributor

I feel the same way. It's criminal. They want you to ship items when they're clearly holding the shipping amount too! People that need the money obviously don't have the money to go ahead and ship the **bleep**. It's careless and I think robbery. This should be illegal if it's not already illegal.
Highlighted

really paypal, us babies need to see the words changed to a bleep because we don't want to offend anyone, oops is the word offend going to turn into a bleep, bleep, was that me or paypal - m.o.r.o.n.s, can your computer bleep that out? Im old and tired, can some young person figure out a way to make a little profit whilst providing a service similar to paypal, without all the baloney?
Highlighted
New Community Member

I also am so sick of paypal they are shady and use any reason to hold your money.
Highlighted

I've had the same happen to me PayPal holding onto My money Won't be using them again, there is plenty of other options available
Tags (1)
Highlighted
Contributor

I'm with you all the way pal. Can't wait till next year when its Bye Bye PayPal. They have done me out of hundreds of pounds on more than one occasion...PAYPAL SUCKS...I hope they choke on there ill gotten money.

Highlighted
Contributor

I hate pay pal when will I get my money we’re you ever able to get your money ?
Highlighted
Contributor

The problem is it enough people have gotten together on this matter and filed for a class action law suit against pay pal for illegal and nefarious activities as well as undue financial burden...this should not be common practice and could easily be solved if enough people got together to deal with it...maybe if a million people filed suit they would change their minds
Tags (2)
Highlighted

I am also having issue with PayPal on this. I really can't understand the point of holding our Fg money since we have dispatched an Item and provided a tracking number!!! Can you share with us what other alternatives are good out there?