Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Release my funds!

SOLVED
Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Release my funds!

And here's another good one.

After being with Ebay for the best part of 14 years and having always used my original log in details with ebay and have got a 100% record with ebay because i open another account with Paypal paypal now say that eBay has requested that the money from this eBay sale is held temporarily.

Why?.

If i had a company and i'd had a customer for 14 years with a 100% track record why would i be asking his/her bank/finance company or financial institution to put a hold on his money?,you wouldn't.

So,the only conclusion i can come to is that Ebay and Papal are working together in some very dodgy financial dealings to accrue more money from people buy putting their money on hold.

I hope at some time all this comes crashing down around them and they lose everything which would be a fitting punishment for their greed and avarice.

Highlighted
New Community Member

I wish i had some research prior to bumping in to fiasco like PayPal and now i am bearing the cross for my idocity and ignorance! All of my accounts / debit cards verified but yet they deny my transections to my debit card without bloody providing any justifications --- that is modern day's arm-twisting and monetory shenanigan. Seriously PayPal, you would take peoples money and then would deny transections? Money Laundering --- well bomb Swiss & cayman islands bank but do not play with common peoples money; time, and peace of mind! you ruined it!

Highlighted
Contributor

My 2 cents. This policy is absolute garbage. Not only have I shipped my item and provided tracking information but my buyer is out of town and won't be able to receive the shipment immediately. MEANWHILE- PayPal has my money. Good faith effort on my part results in... suspicion and shenanigans on the part of an intermediary. Closing account following this debacle and will use other options.
Highlighted
Contributor

Paypall holding my money for over 14 days now... why? They said technical issue lol...