Release my funds!

Annieannoyant
New Community Member

So..i sold an item (not thru ebay)...but recieved 'pending funds' ..oh my days....the person has recieved the goods...is using the goods but i cant use the money...oh yes its still pending a week later...so not only is paypal making money on my money whilst holding it but hey ho they've charged me too for the privilege of me using the service....someone needs to investigate....its not right....

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

NBunche81
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal promised to release my funds today. Last night they only did some of my funds. WTF?  My buyers got their package on friday, have no complaints, and one even left positive feedback. I call them today, and they told me it will be released tomorrow. Why does paypal need to hold onto my funds. I clicked on release date, and I got December 31 1969. I don't know what s*** PayPal is trying to pull. But Ebay gave me July 9th, 2018, nice try Paypal. But I'm going to keep calling, and bothering you until you give me my money.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@NBunche81

Well it won't bother us as we have nothing to do with Paypal as this is a community forum Smiley Wink however.............

Ebay and Paypal are 2 separate companies and have 2 separate policies for holding funds for 'new sellers'.
If yours was an Ebay transaction then its an Ebay hold and Ebay authorise when paypal can release the funds.
Feedback does not count for payment release.

Normally for Ebays hold funds are released when tracking shows the item as delivered + 3 days (if you use Ebay / paypal postage).
Info in this Ebay link below about Ebays hold.

http://pages.ebay.com/seller-center/payments-and-fees/funds-availability.html

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Jade233
Contributor
Contributor

My money has been on hold I PayPal jail.,nearly 2 months now! I've sent proof of delivery. I've messaged to no avail. I tried to pH Paypal but was on Hold for nearly 2 hrs so gave up. I phoned ebay who said my funds should have been released months ago because item was marked delivered but nothing else they can do but advised to contact PayPal. Will I ever get MY MONEY?? 

Login to Me Too

Scromer0724
New Community Member
Have you had your funds released? My money has been on hold for 23 days now.
Login to Me Too

Jade233
Contributor
Contributor

Still not had my money from PayPal. Ebay have authorised it to be released months ago yet PayPal have still got it on hold! Not right I want MY money. PayPal are ignoring me and won't help. I phone ebay they say nothing to do with them as they've authorised it to be paid. Not right. I've sent all the proof of delivery. PayPal are pirates. I've emptied my account as they're so dodgy. How do I get this resolved do I need to hire a solicitor?or do I report them to trading standards to investigate. Obv PayPal are doing this to alot of people all that money they're withholding without reason is not right. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.